Private Party Reservation Procedure
Robindalewoods Pool is available to rent on Sunday nights from 5:30PM to 10:00PM to members and non-members.
- The cost is $100 for members and $150 for non-members. It is required in advance.
- Reservations will be made on a first-requested, first-deposited basis.
- Make sure and email email@example.com with your date as soon as you make your payment.
- Lifeguards are not available.
- All pool rules must be observed by private party guests.
- Any adult pool member who wishes to reserve the pool on a Sunday evening for a private party must complete the private party rental request form on this page or contact a board member, as far in advance as possible with the reservation request.
- The person who reserved the pool will be responsible for the condition of the pool and grounds following the party. Any needed maintenance will need to be performed or a board member contacted prior to leaving that night in order to arrange for repairs.
- Party Reservations will be posted on the website when they are booked, and on the front door a few days before the party.
- The pool will close at 5:oo pm to all other swimmers not attending the party.
- When not reserved, the pool will remain open on Sunday evening as usual for all members.
- CHECK the website calendar TO ENSURE YOUR DATE IS AVAILABLE BEFORE SENDING MONEY.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Name. Please specify member or non-member.
- Date of party
- Approximate number or attendees (maximum 75 people)
- Form of payment. You may use our Paypal link (make note with your name and party date), mail check or cash, or make arrangements to meet a board member to pay with check or cash in person. First verify your party date is available with a board member via email or phone call before you pay.
If paying with a credit or debit card use the link below
Inclement weather/Cancellation Policy:
For inclement weather:
No sooner than 3:00 pm on the Sunday of the party, contact us if you wish to cancel your party DUE TO BAD WEATHER, such as heavy rain and/or lightning. You may choose to reschedule the party on another available Sunday or get a refund and not have a party. We do not want anyone swimming in a storm!
If you need to cancel your party for any other reason, please contact as soon as possible so we can make the date available to others. If you let us know at least a week before the party, you will receive a full refund. If you cancel less than a week in advance, we will refund you half your money.